Wednesday, May 27, 2009

my baby girl: by rachel ballard



There's nothing i can add to what Rachel Ballard said about her photograph to make it more perfect. She says:

It's me again- with another polaroid of one of my children. I can't help it. They make me realize how the tiniest little things can make us so happy. A little patch of dandelions in our backyard. Just sitting outside and enjoying what is already there- what we already have. No need to look too far, or to spend any money. Little yellow weeds and some sunshine. Perfect.

Perfect indeed.

See more of Rachel's beautiful work on her website, in her etsy shop, and on her blog.

*Thank you so much, Rachel!*

4 comments:

  1. that polaroid is precious. i love the yellow flowers and sunshine. and of coarse the baby girl. cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great photo - especially for a Polaroid. Do they even still make film for those? I thought it was obsolete.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really cute picture! And I love what she says about it, perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete