Monday, November 23, 2009

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: keep out of the cookies (a new animation)



I can't believe I was able to keep this a secret for so long, but
I have something really fun to share with you this morning! I've been working on another animation (you might remember the first one)-- I've been SO EXCITED to tell you all about it, and it's finally finished and ready to be released! And excitement = abundance for me, so I'm making it fit the theme of Pecannoot. :)

So, there is a purpose to this animation, which you will discover by watching it. {It is Christmas-themed, and oh-so-silly!}


And after you're done watching the animation, CLICK HERE to see what the purpose of the animation is. Here's a teaser:


Curious? My etsy shop holds the answer.

6 comments:

  1. Jess, this is awesome! Nice work! And I love the song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your animation. The cat just made it perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job ... i loved it! enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i watched this with my boys and we all love your cat so much!
    great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! That's great! The work is awesome too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous and fantastic work, I appreciated you.

    Keep it up

    Thanks
    Plasma Cutters

    ReplyDelete