Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Happy Book


I recently received a copy of this book, and it's just darling!
A journal to celebrate what makes me happy? Yes, please!

One of my favorite parts of the book is the "Spontaneous Happiness Generator" pages, sprinkled throughout the book. They are snippets of things that make people happy, in their own handwriting, and each one made me smile.

A few samples:

"Tea parties with my granddaughter- a cup of sugar water, graham crackers, + a sweet little girl."

"Waking up every morning and looking at trees."

"Daily good morning text messages from my father."

The book is terrific, because it's basically a place where you can document what makes you happy-- lots of room to write things down, questions and prompts to spark your happiness and get you thinking in a positive and fun way, and to discover and celebrate the special things that make you happy!

The authors say "you'll create your own personal pick-me-up that you can flip through whenever you want."

You can pick up a copy right here-- I can think of a few people in my life who I'd like to gift with this book-- the holidays are coming! Is there anyone on your list who would love The Happy Book?

1 comment: