Thursday, December 24, 2009

ON THE ELEVENTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS...


It's Christmas Eve! I've always loved Christmas Eve. We always used to go to my grandparents' house to have dinner and open presents, and it was one of the best parts of Christmas. This year I'll be with my husband's family on Christmas Eve, which will be nice as well.

So in honor of holiday family dinners, I have some cute downloadable place cards that you can print out and use on your holiday table! Just click here to go to the download page. You can write the names in the white space, and then fold them in half to make little table-tent-like place cards.



I have one more download and one more shop deal for you tomorrow, and then I'll be taking a blogging break until the new year. See you here tomorrow (or the next day, if you're planning to stay offline on Christmas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment