Tuesday, March 31, 2009

enough: by pretty little thieves


imagine my excitement when i received an email from nancy mungcal, the artist behind pretty little thieves, with this image attached. she is absolutely one of my favorite artists, so yes, i was thrilled.

nancy says: it's a simple reminder for myself that i have more than enough. and maybe as a reminder when i feel like i'm not getting enough done.

gosh, couldn't we all use this reminder?

please do visit the pretty little thieves website and etsy shop- her work is so inspiring, and i simply just can't get enough.

*thank you so much, nancy!*

6 comments:

  1. oh my i love, love, love this one.
    i don't think i've seem this artist around before but it really is lovely. something i would dream of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! This needs to be hanging right over my computer where I always feel like I can't get enough work done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this came at a very opportune time. i'm having a horrible problem with my workload right now and feeling incredibly inadequate and under-appreciated... thank you for the reminder that my best effort is enough.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her art is wonderful! She has a painting on twins and duality that I really like! Best of all = I love the name "Pretty Little Thieves". Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe
    guest authoring a blog article or vice-versa?
    My site addresses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I
    believe we could greatly benefit from each other.
    If you might be interested feel free to send me an email.
    I look forward to hearing from you! Superb blog by the way!


    My web page ... drip coffee makers

    ReplyDelete